We had a fun weekend celebrating Halloween. We kicked it off on Friday morning when I took the kids with me to the office. I haven't taken them forever (since Ethan was a newborn and Sophie maybe 18 mos) so I thought it would be fun to stop by in their costumes. Everyone loved seeing them and Sophie was so interested to see where I work. On Friday afternoon, they had a Halloween parade at their school. Sophie and Sydney were both Tinkerbell and Ethan was Batman just like Lilly in his class. I guess I am not very original when it comes to picking out costumes! After the parade, we went to Jason's parents house to visit with them and Aunt Melody & Uncle Craig.
Saturday we made Halloween rice crispy treats and brought them over to share at Amanda's Halloween party. Amanda & Sophie go to school together and her mom planned a really cute party with holiday crafts for the kids. The girls decorated pumpkins, made ornaments and played dress up and served each other tea. It was so cute!!
On Sunday, we carved our pumpkins after swim lessons. We told Sophie we would trick or treat after dinner so all day she kept asking if it was dinner time yet. This was the first year she really understood Halloween so it was really fun for all of us. She was so excited to get in her costume and see all of our neighbors. Ethan was sick so he stayed home with Grandma Jerana while Grandpa Barry came with us to trick or treat.



No comments:
Post a Comment