We took Ethan in for his two month appointment yesterday. Here are his stats:
Height: 25.5 inches (100th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs 7 ozs (90th percentile)
Head: 42.5 cm (90-100th percentile)
So this basically means that he's gained almost a pound every week since he's been born and grows 1/2 inch a week! His car seat is getting small and his legs dangle over his swing and baby seat. He is now wearing size 6 months clothes because he is so long. I think we have a super baby on our hands!!
Last night I went to the Hollywood Bowl for a work event (no, I am not back to work yet but was invited to go my manager and then upper mgt so I felt like it was probably a good idea to attend). Jason was home with the kids which would have been fine on any other night except for the night that Ethan received his first round of shots. He was fussy all night and Sophie wouldn't go to sleep! So it was a long night for all of us. Surprisingly though, he managed to get a few cute pics of the kids while I was away. Here is what I missed while I was out. . .



No comments:
Post a Comment