
This afternoon we went to a Dora-themed 2 year old party for Sophie's friend Amanda. Sophie and Amanda have been friends ever since they were babies in the infant room at daycare. The party was so much fun! A lot of Sophie's friends from school were there and the best part is that they had a bouncy house. For those of you that don't know, jumping up and down is hands down Sophie's most favorite activity. She constantly jumps around the house like a bunny or a frog. Daddy put Ethan in the baby Bjorn and Sophie and I were able to jump together. It was so cute to see Sophie squeal as she ran up and down and jumped in the bouncy house. I tried to get a picture of her with the birthday girl, but this is the best I could do.
On another note, the Potty training is going EXTREMELY well. This was our first outing since last weekend (besides school) since we started potting training. I brought her Sesame Street potty seat to the party and she went twice while we were there with no accidents!
Here's to continued potty training success!
ReplyDelete