Friday, March 19, 2010

Ethan's 9 Mo Appt & First Haircut!

This week we took Ethan in for his 9 month appointment. It went great (especially since he didn't need any shots).
Here are his 9 month measurements:
Height 30 inches- 99th percentile
Weight 21 lbs 1 oz- 95th percentile
Head 47 cm- 99th percentile
He has a little cold just like the rest of us in the house right now but the doctor wasn't too concerned so we've been giving him Benadryl and Motrin and/or Tylenol to ease his discomfort.
Now on to the more exciting news- Ethan's first hair cut! Jason has wanted to cut his hair for a while now because it keeps getting in his face and was getting pretty long (for a boy, that is). I was a little reluctant but I finally gave in. So, Jason put him in the high chair and started to work his magic. He even gave it a little style on top. I will post a picture of Ethan and his new "do" later.

No comments:

Post a Comment