
Tracy and I took the girls to see their first movie in a theater, "Princess and the Frog." Since Sophie hardly sits still, this was her first movie ever and I wasn't really sure how she would do. I figured we had to give it a try and I would be OK if we only made it for 15 minutes. We got the girls a snack pack of popcorn, juice and fruit snacks so that kept them occupied along with all the fun music. Sophie and Grace were dancing along to the songs and they loved seeing the Princess. We lasted a little over an hour so I consider that a HUGE success! Afterwards we went out for pizza, frozen yogurt and a trip to the pet store to say hi to all the animals. It was a perfect girls outing. The funniest thing is when Grace turned to Sophie 15 minutes into the movie and said "where's baby Ethan?"
No comments:
Post a Comment