Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Christmas Company

Yesterday Sophie, Ethan, Grandma Retta and I met up with Tracy, Grace and Nana for a fun breakfast with Santa and holiday shopping. We spent the past week talking about Santa and the meaning of Christmas. The first time Daddy asked Sophie what she wanted from Santa she said (in this order): Pizza, Dora and Mickey. I was so excited thinking that I might get both of the kids to sit and take a picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus. I knew this wouldn't happen when she told me on Friday that Santa was scary. All of a sudden, Sophie is afraid of various things (ponies, spiders and now Santa). So I gave it a try but she cried the whole time so I took her off his lap and got a cute picture with Ethan and Santa.
It was still a lot of fun though. Sophie and Gracie got to eat candy canes for the first time and run around the boutique with their flower balloons. They were so cute dressed up!! Some people thought they were twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment