Last weekend we went up to Bass Lake to spend time with Jason's family as part of their annual family vacation. This year was special because we sprinkled Grandma Betty's ashes in the lake so she will be with Uncle Tommy and will forever be a part of our family trips.
It was a little crazy getting all of us there- the packing, the 6 hour drive and the 5 potty stops (aren't we excited she is potty training?) we had to make along the way. But, it was all worth it when we got there. Sophie had so much fun playing with her cousins, swimming in the pool, playing in the sand at the lake and going on the boat. Jason and I enjoyed getting away (it's long overdue) and we were able to sneak off for breakfast each morning with just the two of us thanks to grandma and grandpa.
Some of my pictures turned out a little goofy because of the camera setting but I will still post them so you can get the idea. And, I am missing most of the family but I promise to be better next year! It was a little tricky watching two little ones and trying to snap pictures along the way.



No comments:
Post a Comment