 |
 |
| Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox |
It's been such a fun week celebrating Sophie & Ethan's Birthdays. It's amazing when I think about how much has changed in the past year. Sophie is now a big girl and Ethan is on the brink of walking. When I look back to pictures when Ethan was born, I see two little ones both in diapers and with pacifiers in their mouths. Now I see a little girl who is usually dressed up like a princess and a little guy who hardly sits still these days.
On Saturday, we had a party at the house for our little monkeys. Our closest friends and family came to celebrate with us and it was so much fun! Jason set up the slide, ball pit and jumper for the kids in the backyard. Sophie was in heaven having all of her friends and cousins over. At one point, she said "let's have a sleepover" and before we knew it, her clothes were off and she had her princess blanket wrapped around her and she was ready for everyone to spend the night. It was a great day catching up with friends and family while watching the little ones have so much fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment